I have the skills, knowledge and experience to help any couple or those finding it difficult to make their relationship work.
Although there is no road map to a successful relationship what I do know, is when we come to understand ourselves and the other person more deeply and are able to combine this with an honest, open and respectful conversation and replace “right” and “wrong” with “the truth”, this can completely change how we experience and feel about each other and lead to solutions.
Many clients go on to enjoy a relationship which is stronger and more intimate than if they had never had their difficulties. Of course there are times when people choose not to stay together and counselling can provide valuable support and help through what can be a very difficult time and after separation for those struggling to agree arrangements.
Some of the ways I can help:
- Create an environment in which you feel you can be honest.
- For you each to have the time and space you need to say what you want to say.
- For you to be able to express your feelings safely.
- To develop the skills to be able to work through difficult conversations and what isn’t always easy to hear.
- Help you each to express your needs, wants and any frustrations in ways that help bring you closer and not push the other person away.
- To negotiate you both getting your needs met.
- To help you increase your own awareness to see the part you play in your difficulties.
- The value of understanding and not judging and the power this has to heal wounds.
- To identify any links to your past or previous relationships which unknowingly affect you now.
- Practical changes and steps to help you get your relationship back on track.
£60 – 60 min session