We created our program because in our practice I meet increasing numbers of clients who look back at their life with regret, forward with fear and now don’t know how or where to start to make changes – often lacking the energy to do so.
I’ve helped people ranging from 50 to 75 years and from all walks of life, each with their unique and often difficult story and so it really isn’t too late.
Our time together will be: engaging, sometimes challenging, creative, often laced with humor and designed to help you develop your own healthy “inner” supports and find value for your life.
My philosophy is that because you are unique I don’t come with ready- made solutions. Instead I offer a relaxed conversational approach where I share facts and ideas and together we explore and uncover what is right for you.
Working alongside you I will help you:
- Understand how to identify and put in place what you need to create a solid foundation to go forward from.
- See your “blind spots” as to how you make your life more difficult.
- Separate out long held self -limiting and negative beliefs and behaviours from your actual attributes and qualities.
- Enjoy the power and benefits of living mindfully.
- Develop your hidden qualities and how to use them to change your life.
- Work through your fears and take the first step to change your life.
- Use tools and techniques that help you reduce stress, anxiety and fear.
- Work through difficult thoughts or feelings, so you don’t carry them around like heavy rocks in your backpack.
- Become assertive, honest in your conversations and stop pleasing others.
You will be part of a small individually assessed group who meet for 3 hours each week for 10 weeks. The length of the program is a vitally important factor in you achieving genuine lasting change.
As each group is unique we normally take applications 6/8 weeks in advance. This allows us time to meet with you and create your group.
Cost, Dates, Location and Application
The full cost of this 10 week course is £595. We start courses on a regular basis for both our daytime and early evening groups.
Should you like to know more or think this program might be right for you, we look forward to hearing from you.