This is an interactive 2 day course with a mix of learning, creative exercises and by working with what naturally develops in the room ,”learning through experience,” and not simply talking about, you can come to understand your part in what happens with others and start to develop new skills and ways of being.
There will also be plenty of time to discuss any worries you have and give and receive feedback which helps you and everyone else.
It is fair to say that you may well feel out of your comfort zone, in a good way and also that few people leave unchanged in some way.
- Understand how your past gets in the way of you seeing and hearing clearly what is happening between you and others.
- How you project your own qualities onto others and don’t realise, you are in fact looking in a mirror.
- When early life ways of coping creep into the “hear- and – now”, without you realising.
- The power and benefits to you of seeking to, understand, instead of judging others.
- Skills that help keep any conversation going, no matter how difficult the subject.
- How to know, when others say one thing and mean another.
- How to contain the most difficult of your feelings, enabling you to respond and not reACT.
- The power and value of tone and body language.
- How to be assertive without being aggressive.
- Advanced listening skills.
- The value of using “silence” in any conversation.
- How to negotiate and compromise without feeling you’ve lost something of value.
- Valuing difference and diversity.
I also offer this help as one to one coaching or in pairs should you prefer.
What’s included: Free parking, lunch and refreshments and a pack full of helpful information
Where: Near to Gatwick Airport
Times: 9:45 – 5pm
When: Usually on a: Monday, Tuesday and Sunday.
Your own workshop and other venues possible with 4 or more.